The Latest


These are some of my latest creations. The one above is made for my sister Amy, who celebrated her 25th birthday, on September 29th. It was, I confess, supposed to be for a friend's order but I had it sent over to Amy instead. I figured that it reminded me of her instead of anyone else. It took me 2 days to finish...believe it or not!...because I was so sceptical about a few techniques I'd used, then I would stop before I'd do more damage to it, then came back to it again and did some 'repair' till it was done.

I am my worst critics!! :(


This card was for one of my dearest friends, Angeline William (Angie), who also celebrated her birthday last September. I got the patterned papers downloaded from the Crafts Beautiful website. They're simply georgous!


Another creation made using the patterned paper downloaded from Crafts Beautiful website. My colleague, Roskina, bought this from me.


This one was ordered by a friend of mine. I wasn't that happy with the size of the flowers but I didn't have the bigger sizes in hand and didn't have the time to get the punches for it. Yes, the flowers are made from punches.

Comments

Popular Posts