TGIF

After the hustle and bustle of this week, I'm really looking forward for the weekend. I couldn't really get enough sleep during the weekdays because of my backache...so I really need the weekend to recuperate. My flowers and plants also need some manja time...now they all look like 'hidup segan mati tak mau'...so kesian.

On another note, I would like to share this passage that I read this morning. It's very meaningful to me at the moment, and I am thankful that God had talked to me through this passage. I hope it means something to you too.


GOD CAN HANDLE IT

"The Lord himself will go before you, He will be with you; he will not leave you or forget you. Don't be afraid and don't worry." - Deuteronomy 31:8 -

The next time you find your courage tested to the limit, remember that God is as near as your next breath. He is your shield and your strength; He is your protector and your deliverer.

Life can be difficult and discouraging at times. During our darkest moments, God offers us strength and courage if we turn our hearts and our prayers to Him.

As believing Christians, we have every reason to live courageously. After all, the ultimate battle has already been fought and won on the cross at Calvary. But sometimes, because we are imperfect human beings who possess imperfect faith, we fall prey to fear and doubt. The answer to our fears, of course is God.

Call upon Him in your hour of need and then be comforted. Whatever your challenge, whatever your trouble, God can handle it...and will!

** If a person fears God, he or she has no reason to fear anything else. On the other hand, if a person does not fear God, then fear becomes a way of life. ** - Beth Moore -


Here's to share my condolences to our SD Roland and his family on the demise of his beloved mother last Tuesday, 6th October, 2009. May God shower them with peace and comfort during this difficult time. May her soul rest in peace...

A symphathy card I made for SD Roland and family.


Comments

Jo said…
aiyoo...you have a good rest ya..hope your backache ada beransur mimit...take care!
Jo said…
oh..satu lagi..lupak mok tulis. Nice cards..so creative la you and Evonne...zeles me see. Heheh...

btw, the word verification for this comment is "salthoba". I wonder where they get these words from..ehehe
Evonne said…
Hi Sumi, thank you for the sharing & reminder. An eye opener when things seem so bleak & blurry..

Popular Posts