Hope in God's Choir Concert

You notice I write very little this time in my recently updated blogs. That's because I have lots to blog actually but was waaaaaay behind in my time line. Oo gosh! It's too fast! Too fast!
 
Enough complaining and start blogging! Hey that could be a good blog name..hehe. Anyway, so I am going to just post photos mostly and less writing for a while. I think the photos can speak for themselves...a picture speaks a thousand words, right? Hehe.
 
Below are some photos taken during the Hope in God's Choir Concert, last May on the 19th. It was a wonderful performance by the St. Co's English Choir. Congratulations to them on a job well done! My hats off to you guys ;p. I can't wait to return and rejoin the choir....wait till Mr. X is a lot bigger..hehe.


Comments

Popular Posts