Facelift

I am happy with my new blog design *gleeing and clapping away*...except for one thing; I cannot have the Pages Tabs placed horizontally underneath my Blog Header.  So disappointed!  Apparently, this 3rd party blog template doesn't support the application. *wailing*  No offence Zoe...I still adore your work though.  Nevertheless, I am still happy with the facelift *grin*.

On another note, I got disoriented these few days.  I panicked!  I had made some cards for the 2S4U weekly challenges..but...later then, I couldn't recall where I have put them!  I have a lot of birthdays this month to make the cards for.  Yea..just to add in the panic attack...it's October already!!!  Eeeeeeek!!  Need to send a package for my little brother, Boy (Melvin)...and a Halloween package to Ivy and Phyllis in the states!  That reminds me!  I need to add in a little gift for Phyllis on the arrival of her newborn baby boy.  O man...  I need to readjust my schedule...yet again...*sigh*.  I realize now that September is the starting point of all hell-let-loose card making (now, add some handmade or bought gifts with that) frenzie...and the merciless attack would just go on and on until after Xmas!  And I've got Mr. X's 1st birthday bash to plan for.  So many things and yet so little time...*sigh*.  Okay stop all that sighing Susan..get your acts together and start planning!


Let's see...hmmm....*mumbling while looking through the long To Do List.*


Comments

Evonne said…
Me liking your new blog look Sumi!
Yes, for the next few months til Xmas and New Year...there'll be a lot of frenzzzy moments! I just did my list and err....i think i'm gonna need a tangki oksigen to help me breeeeaaathe!
Susan John said…
Yea..we cud like get a Darth Vader helmet each to wear! At least we'd look a lot cooler wearing and breathing in them..than to bring along oxygen tanks everywhere we'd go! LOL!

Popular Posts