I have been yearning to blog ever since my last one but there's always a glitch that held it back.  I had problems on choosing which happenings to blog.  Some are plain crazy, some filled with too much anger and rage, some are too personal, and some are just so not blog-worthy.

But yesterday evening as Alvin and I got back to his parents' place after work to pick up Mr. X, we found him and Sheryl at the front yard playing football.  I quickly got my phone's camera on and took some shots.  I can't express how happy I was seeing him running to get the ball, and kicked it with his cute tiny feet. 

My son is leaving toddler-hood very soon!  I am happy and sad at the same time.  I think it's the same for every mothers to feel like wise.  You want your child(ren) to grow but at the same time, you don't want them to.   I have began to miss Mr. X when he was a lot smaller, from birth to about 6-7 months.  He was a lot chubbier then.  But I know that by next year, I would be missing a certain phase about him in the past...so it's kind of a never ending thing.  This part saddens me.

But the happy part is watching him grow up...and at the same time, I could grow up with him.  Experiencing, witnessing, and learning so much from him brought me to another level of perspective in life.  And this would bring me back to think of how great My God, My Father is.  Of how much he loves us and has thought of every little thing for us .

So I am going to embrace all the moments, the experience, and the learning...and take one day at a time to appreciate, to enjoy, and to love...the present. 





Comments

Popular Posts