Recently


I have been:
 
  1. disgusted by certain issues (eyes rolling 360 degrees).
  2. rooting my decision to forever hate something.
  3. wondering about a little girl somewhere far away, whom I have never met but heard of.  I pray that God would spend a little more time with her everyday.
  4. still missing my recent KK trip; especially the Quedz.
  5. anticipating 19th November for LLC (smiling from ears to ears).
  6. looking for suppliers for LLC (almost vomitted looking at the list of suppliers...eerrghh!)
  7. building my craze back for The Sims 3 (another escape :p).
  8. worried stupid about little X's safety now that he can climb on chairs and things.
  9. having sleepless nights.  Kept waking up a few times and then had trouble getting back to sleep.
  10. very tempted by an offer.
  11. stuffing my face!  NOT good!  Let me just say that 2 persons have straightfowardly said the unwanted right in my face.  Thank you very much you 2!  So that's it...I am done eating!!
  12. listening to Indie music a lot and loving it!  Zee Avi & Mindy Gledhill - God bless your beautiful souls.
  13. entertained by Xavier with his hummings of Twinkle2 Little Star and other songs from BabyTV-Channel 618.
  14. what to wear for Alvin's cousin's wedding in December.
  15. thinking to get myself a pair of Sneakers or some craft materials from Scrap-N-Crop.  Hmmm...
That's a lot for something recent, don't you think?  O well...I hope your recent was lovely and joyful.  Here's leaving you with a couple shots I took during a carwash...recently.  Oo man...


Comments

Popular Posts