Piggy Bag

Evonne and I tried on making paper bags two Sundays ago and you can see the result below...my first very own christmas piggy bag. I'm proud having able to make it...hehe. The photos were not that clear as it was taken with Evonne's mobile phone. We're hoping to be able to make some more, trying out with other papers and with different sizes as well.




Now you know why I call it my 'xmas piggy bag'? Hehehe...

My cousin Ivy's getting married end of December and have asked me for ideas for the Menu card. That's another load for me but I'm honored that she had asked me to do so. I'm very happy for her and her husband-to-be, Richard....love them both dearly.

Comments

Maggie said…
Are you gonna make more of that piggy bag?? i love it!
Susan John said…
Thank you Aggie;p. Yes, we're looking forward to making some more of it. Will buzz you once we have it ready ya..hehe.
Evonne said…
Sumi...til today our baggy bags are stil MIA...:p :p
Susan John said…
Yeah I knooow.... That's why la, our kilang macam nak tak nak je bukak...(sigh)...slight demotivation sign..argh.

Bila la mau bukak kedai neh...

Popular Posts