Wedding Bliss!

My challenge from last week was on Wedding Cards, and I managed to come up with these two below. Haven't been productive recently. Really have to DRAG myself on to doing them. I know they're supposed to be fun..and they still are but I have been swamped by work and other commitments that's been pulling me back from having even an hour of my own private time. That's not good at all, isn't it...huhu. I have got to re-organise my time SERIOUSLY now! Otherwise, I cannot de-stress! Argh!
I am full with envy when I view others's blogs and see that they are able to squeeze some of their time to do card-making or scrapbooking. I know it's possible for me too but the thing is...I can't make cards when I'm stressed or too tired. I will definitely be out of ideas and will end up sitting and staring at any magazines to look for ideas..but when I thought I'm ready to start, it's already way pass 11pm or sometimes 12midnight! Now, how the heck do these people manage to get brilliant ideas ALL the time?! (composing myself) But then again, I'm still new so I would like to believe that these things don't come to you overnight but through time and tremendous experiences.
Anyway, this one was made and sold to my colleague, Roskina for another colleague's wedding last October.


This one was made for another colleague of mine, Noor Qistin, for her wedding yesterday, Nov 2nd. I added a corner pocket on the left side inset for angpow packet. Sadly, I didn't have the time to snap the inset due to month-end frenzy last weekend. My colleague, June, is my 'professional photographer' now for all my cards made. Thanks a billion June! I owe you roti canai this Friday morning! Hehe...


Now, after my weekly update from 2SYU & Paper Poppy, I'm all fired up for my next challenge for this week. I think I'm gonna do Anniversaries cards this week...since my own anniversary is just around the corner..hehe.

By the way, did I ever mentioned that my cousin Evonne a.k.a. Pondy is very much into card-making too? Hehe.. Yea..and that reminds me that we had just talked about doing a project on making lovely and funky paper bags! Farewell to plastics I say!! Our notebooks project became a hit in church so now it's time to expand our 'little empire' with some new added sweeties!

p/s Lock and load Pondy...we're going to the mattresses! Hmph!

Comments

Evonne said…
Ooooo...i LOVE your wedding cards!!! Superlicious!
Bila lah aku ka start my own blog tuk....aiyoyoo..hmm...

Popular Posts