Eeeek!

I haven't got the time to upload my Anniversary challenge for this week. Instead got some Hello and Birthday cards that I made for the Sunday Sale last weekend..and some birthday cards for my colleagues. Alvin was busy showing his skills to his friend...also named Alvin, on his PS2.

I'm getting busier now with Xmas coming soon. Evonne and I tried our hands at making paper bags last Sunday afternoon. It wasn't easy for a start but it was fun to do. Oo boy, there's Xmas cards, cards orders, cards for family and friends, and notebooks to do...eeek! And yes, Debbie from Crafty Hearts had asked for me to post some of my cards in Facebook as well. O dear..I really need a laptop right now..huhu.

Anyway, here are my cards from last week.



This card was made for Scott, our very own IT guy. His birthday was on Nov, 8th.


This card was ordered by my colleague Lily for June's birthday, Nov 9th. June is one of our Finance ladies. She loves Winnie The Pooh's character so it's quite a challenge trying to find the clear image of Winnie for the card.


One of the birthday cards made for the Sunday Sale.


This is the birthday card I made for June.



This card was made for Alicia, also my colleague who celebrated her birthday last Tuesday, Nov 11th. The same day I celebrated my 3rd year Anniversary married to Alvin :).
Birthday card for Sunday Sale.


Birthday card for Sunday Sale. I used the mini flower brads (bright green) I'd bought from Crafty Hearts.

I made this card for Evonne's 26th birthday last October.


Side view...





Comments

Popular Posts