One of the best of my October

Still not fully recovered from my flu and coughing but I have already planned for a few things for the weekend starting from tonight.  Ngeeheheee...

1)  Compiling ideas for some crafting sessions - tonight
2)  DIY project (initial stage) starts - tomorrow morning
3)  Lunch date with hubby and friend :)
4)  Crafting session - tomorrow afternoon
5)  Crafting session - tomorrow night continues
6)  Scrapbooking/Smashing session - Sunday afternoon
7)  Movie time! - Sunday night

Now...the only problem is...whether I can really make them happen!  LOL!

Here's sharing with you a Box Card I received from dearest cousin Evonne for my birthday.  It's my first time receiving such card and it's just awesome!!!  Possible for our next project?  You bet!  *wink*

Happy weekend peeps and enjoy the pics :)















Comments

Captain Zach said…
wow!! ur card goes 3D!!! memang kreatif as always!! feewiiit2.. babe, bila boleh gossip ni??? hahahha
Susan John said…
Haha...thanks Beb! Needed something new to inspire us. Hence, the 3Ds and the layers! LOL! WhatsApp me!

Popular Posts