What A Rush!


Xavier and I went down to Kuching last November, on the 23rd.  It was a very last minute decision because I only decided to go at 4pm the day before!  Only the 2 of us went because Alvin had gone to work offshore (boohooo..) and it's also Xavier's first flying trip!  Yeay! 

We love every moment of our reunion with my family in Kuching.  And I took every chance to meet up with my girls - Macdorna and Angie, once Xavier is asleep at night.  Teehehe!  Of course, there was poor Dennis, who was always left out in our conversation because we're so engrossed in catching up with each other on what's happened during the year trying to cramp them all into our 1 or 2 hour coffee sessions!  Sorry Dennis!

The four days trip didn't seem to be enough but it was enough to help regain my sanity!  I just had to see the girls and my family.  Just seeing their faces gave me my hope back.  When we got back to Miri, my battery's about 80% full so that was good.  Hehe.

What I am trying to say is...when you're trap in a whirlwind situation that you just couldn't get out of, and lost your track somewhere in the midst of that?  Stop, pray, and love.  Sound so much like that book by Elizabeth Gilbert, right?  Hehe.  Yup, for my case I just took out the 'Eat' and replaced it with 'Stop' because I felt I really really really needed to heed and stop because things were really getting out of my hands.  I needed to 'Pray' and seek deliverance from all this chaotic crazy life.  And rush to 'Love' what's important in my life...my husband, my son, my family, and my dear few friends.

But hey...don't forget to 'Eat' too.  *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts