Travelers Notebook Layout: A Thing of Beauty

My first TN layout of Xavier for this year.  This is an old picture of him during one of his parties in his kindy years.  I love how candid it was taken and I thought it would be great to document it.

Most of my materials are from Citrus Twist Kits.  Except for the doily, the dark blue alpha stickers, and the checkered patterned paper on the right.  The 'Thing of a Beauty' word was actually cut out from a 3 X 4 journaling card.  I run it through my big shot with a scallop edged die cut to get just the word out from the card.  It didn't really cut well if you can notice it, because I'd already fussy cut it with a scissors before that.  So when the circle didn't really fit in with the die cut, that's the result that you see there.  Ugh!  However, I didn't want to dwell on it and just moved on. Added a short journaling there to remember when the picture was taken.  I always have a mixed feeling about my handwriting.  Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it.  Here I hate it!  Haha!

A very simple layering of patterned papers here.  I might add in some puffy stickers later, I don't know.  Tried to find my vellum paper somewhere to add it here but to no avail, so I just went on with this and I like the outcome.  Added those plus shaped embellishments for dimensions.  I added a couple of them on the left side of the layout to connect both pages.  Now that I look back at the layout...yeah...definitely going to add some more puffy stickers or other embellishments.  Haha!

That's it guys.  Gonna share more layouts with you soon.  Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts