Project Life: Week 6


Not many photos this week.  Didn't go out much.  But I love these 3 photos of me and my boys on a Sunday morning heading for breakfast after church service.  


I started making some charms again.  Another good therapy for the soul.  Thought of listing them in Shopee but I'm not so sure yet.  I just might.


See that photobomb on my far left picture?  The best kind of photobombs ever!  That smile is priceless!  It cheers up my day no matter what.

I used random materials in this week's PL.  The 4 X 6 cards are from a local brand I bought quite awhile ago.  Except for the alpha stickers...they're all from CTK.  I fussy cut the love shape on the Title Card from a 3 X 4 card.  Added a love shape puffy sticker, a small piece of patterned paper to layer it, added a label banner....and that's it.  Simple and easy.  Ooo the bible verse card was from Pinterest.  I just printed it out and add it in the page.  All done in less that an hour.

Comments

Popular Posts