Project Life: Week 8

For Week 8, I used a lot more embellishments such as die cut sentiments, puffy stickers and 2 fun die cut cork sentiments.  I had a lot of fun doing this layout.  Everything just falls into places nicely and it was a pretty fast process, which I like most.  Less time consume.  Haha!

Noticed I added a photo in my title card?  Well, I have a lot of photos taken this week, and I knew I just had to add that photo in my layout.  So that's how it ended up in the title card.  I mean why not, right?  Hehe...

Most of the embellishments here are from CTK's monthly kits, except for that number 8 in the title card.  The alpha set from the kit didn't have numbering in it, so I went and dug into my alpha album and found the number from an old American Craft's chipboard alpha set.  It fit perfectly!

Added some journaling here and there and I was done.  One thing I'm still working on is my photo editing.  I still can't find the right balance for the whole photo edit.  Ugh.  A lot more to learn here.  If you have any tips and tricks for this, please do share with me.  I'd love to know.

On to Week 9, keep on crafting you all :D

Comments

Popular Posts