Project Life: Week 7

A lot happened in Week 7 but I chose to just focus on 2 things here.  What happened on Valentine's and on Chinese New Year's Eve.  Our Valentine's night was spent at the hub's cousin's 55th birthday party which they also turned into a Valentine's dinner party, and it was wonderful.

For this page, I went on and printed all the photos in black and white except for the flower photo.  So this is a great tip/hack/cheat/whatever you want to call it....if there's too much color to deal with, go black and white.  And with that you can use almost whatever patterned paper you like to go with it.  Also, instead of using embellishments or die cuts, I decided to use clear stamps and white ink pad this time around.  As you can see, I only used a label, a smiley die cut for the flower photo, 1 heart shape puffy sticker for the breakfast photo, and decorated my title page with those materials as well.

I shared about my breakfast at McD on that week's Monday morning because it was my first after a long time...and it was great.  I had a quiet time enjoying myself for 30 minutes before I head home.  The journal card was an old printable one I found in Pinterest.  I tell you...I swear by Pinterest for almost anything under the sun!  Haha!

The Japanese Rose flower photo was the only one printed in color because of course, I wanted to show the pretty bloom...hence the sentiment there.  The journal card on the right is cut from a patterned paper and I stamped it with the Lovely Moments clear stamp form Kaisercraft.

And this is my 2nd page of Week 7.  All about what we did on CNY's eve, which is what we do every year.  For this page I printed all photos in color because I like the vibrancy of the color combo in it especially the red colors.  You gotta have a lot of red for CNY, right?  Haha!

For this page, I didn't use any clear stamps but only puffy stickers from Citrus Twist Kits, and that's it.

Those two journal cards are from Citrus Twist Kits as well.  So it was really as easy as 1,2,3 this time.  1.  Print Photos, 2.  Stick Puffy Stickers, 3.  Write on Journal Cards.  And voila!  One Week of Project Life done!

On to the next!! :D


Comments

Popular Posts