Wet and cold Monday...

I wish I'm in bed right now, curled up underneath the comforters.  Unfortunately...that's not where I am at the moment.  Actual scenario - at office, staring at the monitor, today's schedule is Busy but the mind is blank (effect from a nice and crafty weekend), missing Mr. X (huhu).  So I thought maybe I'll just update my blog for a while, just to get my brain warmed up.

Downtown is crowded by mostly the Chinese, doing last minute shopping for the Chinese New Year celebration.  We'll have fire crackers and fire works from Feb 3rd onwards.  I worry for Mr. X.  He was so frightened by them the first time he experience them last month, at a relative's house warming gathering. 

Here's Mr. X trying out to become a red belt ninja last week. 




Comments

Jo said…
I like his expression best when his daddy is putting on the "red belt" on him. Bites! So cute..
Susan John said…
LOL! Yea..he looked so ready for action. But the next thing he did, he was gesturing to me to get some crackers for him from the shelf counter and said "..mamammm.."!

Popular Posts