This week...



I'm on a 2 days off and this afternoon I had a perfect time alone. The little monster is having his nap. So I thought I'd blog a little.

Let's see. What have I been up to this week?

* I was back on my crafting (cum dinner) table last night. It felt so good to be able to craft again.

* been trying my hands on Digi Scrapping. Loving it and will show some of my work soon.

* been watching Korean drama in the evening for the past few weeks. Influenced by the sister in-law.

* been learning a little about photography.

* been writing a lot in my journal. It's been filled with a lot of "wondering" and "what if" stories lately.

* happily watching the little monster growing smarter and more cheeky each day.

* Hot news on tv, radio, and newspaper: Elections!

* right at this moment: craving for a good cup of kopi-c.

* admiring the photos my cousin/friend Ivy posted in FB.

* wondering, thinking, and praying for another friend of mine.

* missing my 3 good friends a lot

* praying for what my heart desires for Gawai


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts