Project 365 - Week 7

The sun was up this morning and I was blogging from inside the car while Alvin drove us down to his parents' house to drop Xavier, before we're off to go to work.  I caught Xavier yawning 3 times during that 10 minutes drive.  Obviously still sleepy.  He pulled his little pillow up to cover his face from the sun peeking through the car's window.  His morning groggy face with those puffy eyes, and messy hair always makes me chuckle in the morning.




It's Friday, and I am relieved.  It's been a rather tough and confusing week for me.  I hope and pray that it will be a lot better next week.  But then, work wise, next week will be a month-end closing week.  Urgh!  I need a vacay...badly.  No..no..no!  A time & space travel machine would be perfect, if anyone can lend me?  Or anyone who can physically do it, that can bring me along?  I can easily be reached via email or phone call or Facebook.  Really appreciate it :).

Anyway, setting aside all the eyes-rolling and banging-head-to-the-wall moments, I managed to get my Week 7 done.  Way late...but done.  Fewer pictures due to fewer happenings but I like the simplicity that it brings and it gave me more space/picture slots to play with and insert other things besides my journal.

Xavier got his 13th hair cut.  Surprisingly, no crying and wailing.  Trick?  Dutch Lady chocolate drink :).


Love this timer-shot photo.  I love those cute little fingers the most.


He is at the stage of understanding the concept of stacking legos now.  Once, he ran up to me showing his creation and shouted "Amen!".  He wanted to show me that he had created a cross, and to my pleasant surprise, it really did look like one!  I hated myself after that, for not thinking fast enough to grab my camera and take a shot of it.  He had dismantled it soon after.  I had asked him to make another "amen", and he did.  But that one looked more like a gun instead of an "amen".

Oo...another reminder, we're selling Patterned Papers now.  Other stuff coming soon.  Hop in to our Online Store to check it all out, will ya.

Have a good weekend ;).



Comments

Popular Posts