Project Life 365 - Week 16

Week 16 was all about families and friends, and remembering Jesus' death and resurrection.  It was all about Easter.  Nothing much happened during the weekdays prior to it so I chose to just focus on Easter Sunday.  The church had planned for the congregation to all gather at Taman Selera for a family picnic after the Service that morning.  And so we did.  It was a wonderful day, perfect for a picnic and gatherings outdoors.  Below pictures are some of the wonderful happenings of that day :)

Simple decoration this time for a quick finish.

I got this Sesame Street plastic mat when I was working in KL many years back and I have never used it ever since...until today.  It's huge and so darn cute, and just so perfect for such an event.  It's Xavier's space and he loves it to the max.

The number 16 is from American Crafts.  The alphas were gifts by a colleague from the US.  Stickers are from a local discounted store.


Shaky and blurry photo taken.  Very sorry for that but I was in a hurry to finish taking photos of the photo sleeves that I had forgotten to check the photos' condition.  My bad peeps. 

Xavier was the happiest, running around or playing footballs and windcatchers with his cousins.


Comments

Popular Posts