Project Life 365 - Week 20


Hi Peeps!  Here's Week 20 of my life to share with you.  I only use journal cards and some stickers for this week's pages.  It's the best method when I'm a little behind in my updates.  The simplicity still gives me a lot of space and time to have fun.


This weeks first page is all about Xavier.

Xavier loving his new blanky made and given by Inik Na.

Second page is about movie, new stickers of fun for Xavier, and some new stuff and stocks that arrived for me :).


Alvin and I went to see 'The Avengers' on Friday late afternoon.  Awesome movie!

Third page is photos of our outings, at home, and some photos taken during the weekend.

A photo of Piasau Camp I took from inside the car while moving.  I love "chasing" the sun in my photos lately.  Their outcome are just so serene and touching to me.


Comments

Popular Posts