Sorry

I'm sorry for the disappearance.  I have been doing this quite a lot this year, haven't I?  And it's really a disappointment to me and I am so sorry, yet again.

Life was quite overwhelming recently.  Yes, it's the same reason again, I know.  It's not fair for you to be given such silent treatment but I just couldn't get myself to do it.  Some are just so stressful, disappointing, sad, and personal.  We even had 2 deaths during this silent period.  And sometimes I have so much to say but I just don't know how to get it all out of my chest.  Believe me, I have been logging in to this blog I think for a hundredth times, trying to get something out to share here.  But the moment I sat down, all I did was stare at the screen for a long time, with a heart raging to get something out but a mind blank as void.  I am so sorry.

Somehow today, I came across a blog.  Well actually I Googled it and it was a blog belonging to a couple that I know, and admired.  Let's just say their blog is so inspiring and motivating that it has managed to pull me out of the void and back into writing here again.  Thank you to 'the both of you' who have shown and shared with me the importance of being true to yourself and giving out the best that you can to others in any way possible .  God bless your good hearts :).

That being said, I still cannot promise that this "disappearing act" will end here.  But I pledge to write as often as I can, as much as I can.  I plan to have this blog for as long as I live, not only to share the things that I love or do, but also my life.

I hope you still have the heart to bear with me.

Comments

Popular Posts