Right Now Challenge

It's time for RNC again and I haven't been doing it for a few weeks already.  My bad.  I got caught up in all the craziness that life can offer...lots of frenzied, hair-pulling, and teeth grinding moments.  Sounds like fun, right?  NOT!

So here goes:

1)  It's one of my sister in-law's birthday today.  Happy and Blessed Birthday, Angela :)

2)  The weather hasn't been so kind these past few weeks.  So unpredictable and so unforgiving at times.  Blerghh!

3)  Alvin and I got to have some "our time" last Monday.  We both took the day off and Xavier was at school, so we get to go breakfast together, did some shopping, watch Thor movie, some more shopping, and coffee break,  before picking up the boy from school.  Love it! Hehe.

4)  Xavier's latest movie-love: Despicable Me 2.  We had to play the movie every single day now after he comes back from school.  We're guessing this will go on for a week more, unless Daddy can top it up with a better or funnier animated movie for him.  We doubt that so we're just hoping that he'll get bored of it soon so we can play other movies for him.

4)  Gwen, one of my colleagues who is so full of life, is back in the office this week from her posting in KL.  Yeay!  Suddenly the office feels a little brighter and colourful.

5)  Personally, I am somewhat not so peaceful inside the soul.  Heard of some deaths among relatives, friends, and colleagues.  Really pulls you down and kept you thinking and realizing how fragile life can be.  Truth be told, it scares the shit out of me.

6)   On the brighter side, Xavier's school concert is next week so we're really looking forward to it.  I hope the boy doesn't panic and run in to the back stage during performance...or worst still, cry and shit in his pants!

That's it for this week now.  I hope yours was fantastic.

Cheerios! :)





Comments

Popular Posts