Hello 2014 & Right Now Challenge

Oo my goodness, we're here at 2014!  Can you believe it?!  It's just so scary sometimes to think of how time just whooshed away so fast.

So here I am...back in blogging after a couple of months of silence.  I wasn't hiding or something.  It's just that I was allowing some other things to take over the importance of blogging...just for a bit before I come back ready again.  

Anyway, it's Thursday today and it's time for my first RNC for 2014.  Here goes:

1)  Xavier's back at school yesterday.  He didn't like it at all.  Cried when I left him.  My heart just sank.

2)  Went visiting to some colleagues houses after work.  It was fun :).

3)  After more than 20 years, one of my questions was answered yesterday.  Thank you Lord!  I feel so much lighter now.  Could this be my revelation week?  Let's see...

4)  Starting Project Life for 2014 already.  Will continue to catch up with Project Life 2013.

5)  A friend just gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday afternoon.  Congratulations to Josephine and her hubby, Frankie ;).

6)   Chinese New Year mood is still around.  We can still hear the Lion Dance group going around town bringing luck and collecting their Ang Paus :).

So there you go.  May yours be as nice too ;)  


Comments

Popular Posts