After The Holiday

Raya holiday has just ended. Alvin and I didn't do much except for cleaning the house on Saturday, and on other days we'd be watching dvds, going out for lunch and dinner, jalan2 at the shopping mall and eating ice-creams. We didn't even go visiting coz my tummy doesn't really permit me eating curries and all recently....sigh....
Oo yes, last Sunday morning after church, we went to Ipoh Town for brunch and at the same time to have a small celebration from Jo's birthday. We brought a blueberry cake and gave her a card...I kongsi with me hubby, Victoria and Maggie. Frankie and Daniel joined us too and I just found out that Daniel's birthday also falls on the same day! Aiya! Kesian him...no birthday card. But we had a good time though:p... apart from the part where we had to melayan the emo waiter's perangai. I found it funny actually...kihkihkih.

Yesterday afternoon, we rushed to church for the first band practise for this Sunday's Family Service. Maggie forgotten to tell Alvin that the band practise was at 4pm. I was having my nap when he woke me up to tell that we had to leave immediately. Everything went well thereafter. We had dinner at Tanjung accompanied by Jo, Frankie and Bajeng...they all minum je coz dinner's waiting for them at home. Anyway, some of the long holiday afternoons were used to make some cards too. I'll post the cards' photos as soon as I can. But above all...I enjoyed my holiday:p.
Below, I'd like to post some photos of my colleagues and I from last week. Last Thursday, it was so coincident that most of us were wearing black and white coloured clothes. So as rememberance...we decided to take some 'studio photos' around the office. Well, only some of us could make it for the 'photo shoot' as the rest were rushing to finish off work before the long holiday. Those you see in the photos are the efficient workers who managed to finish off their work earlier. Well...apparently...not. Hahahahaha!
Till the next luahan hati...I hope you enjoyed your holiday too:p.


Comments

Popular Posts