The Rain is Here

It came almost every morning these past few days and I am glad because last month we almost hadn't had a drop of it, and this helps to clear off the haze, the days are cooler now...yeay...and of course, they're good for the plants. I tell you...last month my plants looked like they're so ready to die...aiyooo...no matter how frequent you water them, they look so hopeless...so kasian.

Malaysia celebrated it's Merdeka Day last Monday, so we had a longer weekend. It wasn't as good for me because I had constant stomach discomfort. I am guessing that it's the milk that I bought. I have been drinking Table Cape Australian brand milk for a month now...and then last weekend when I was at Pottery, I bought another brand, Paul, because I couldn't find the other one there (fyi, I always buy the Table Cape brand at GK Supermarket). And I started having stomach discomfort after I had a cup of it in the afternoon...oo boy...sudah lah mahal susu nya beb! I tried to finish the whole carton up till Monday but I just couldn't...my hubby didn't want to help either because he just doesn't drink milk. Anyway, yesterday we stopped by at GK and I managed to grab the Table Cape milk. Yeay...no more tummy ache this time ;p.

Well, apart from the rain and the tummy ache issue, I did make 3 cards within the last 2 weeks. One is a birthday card for Maggie's male friend, the other 2 are for Weekly Challenge # 6 (Handmade Paper Ribbons), and Weekly Challenge # 7 (Stitches on Cards). The 2 Weekly Challenge cards can be seen below. As for the birthday card, I have to wait for Maggie to send me a copy of the shot because I forgot to take a picture of it before giving it to her...aiyaaa..

I just checked my monthly calender last night; wow...there'll be a lot of birthdays coming up including my mum's and my sister. Time to get busy crafting again...not that I'm complaining...hehehe.




Comments

Captain Zach said…
wah! how come ur blog looks more advance than mine!!! lawan towke nampak..hahaha.. gud2..

anyway, hows life in miri?? i know u gurls miss me kan kan kan..hehehe.. neway, do take care of ur health ya, especially since ur having a baby soon.. lama nya xgossip dgn korang + make lily's blood go upstairs.. haih..

owh lupa..as for the cards, great work of art, as always..
Susan John said…
Eh..eh..rasa tercabar ke Capt? Kihkih!

Well, Miri is getting hazy again:(. I guess I spoke too soon abt the rain...sigh...jamban btul (quoting you here..hehe).

Eh..bila plak kita org yg menggossip? Bukan engko ke yg slalu menyebok? Kihkihkih...

Popular Posts