Digi Scraps? Hehehe...

I still have got a lot to do in the office but I just couldn't help but steal some time to upload 2 of my first ever Digi Scrapbooks that I have made last night.  Teeehehehe!  Lalalalalaaaaa...

It's actually created from a ready made template where you can just upload your photo(s), edit some text, and ...voia laaa...! it's done!  It sounds corny but yea I'm so proud of my creations...haha!  So much more that they are about little X, my pride and joy :p!  So check out my "scraps"  below...are they cool or whaaat?  Teeehehehe!



Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com



Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com


Comments

Anonymous said…
shue, BBX was born 29 dec 2010? Sure?hehhehe
Susan John said…
Aaaahahahahaha! Oo ya hor! Malu nye!

Sapa tuk, Duna ka? Teehehehehe.

Thanx for highligting ya...*wink*.
Jun Jun said…
Baby X so so the cuteness..thanks for sharing the website..just had a try...very fun to play :)
Susan John said…
Glad you like it as much as I do Jun Jun. Hehehe...

Popular Posts