Daily Bread

Don't you think it makes a lovely pastry and bistro's name?  I think it's brilliant.  And how lovely it is to have such a shop here in a small city of Miri. 

I love the place.  I've been there a couple of times but for the first time, had gone there for dinner last Friday night.  It was a birthday party for Jun, an ex-colleague of mine, and it was kind of a small pizza feasting party.  But we love it and enjoyed every minute eating, chatting, and laughing with each other.  And oo the pizza......yummy yum yum!  And really cheap too; RM12 for a regular size Triple Cheese!  Do go there to have a try.  It's sinful!


Connie and Jun

My Man and Scott




Triple Cheese!
 
Us
  
Pasta Pizza!
 
Birthday Girl



I made her Chocolate Chip Cookies


Maybe I'll make some more of the Choc Chip Cookies for Xmas present this time around.  Hmm...not a bad idea.

So Jun, if you're reading this...I'm glad you like your gifts.  I love our friendship and pray that God will bless it forever.  Love you, friend.  *Hugs*

Comments

Jun Jun said…
thanks for homemade cookies, my dear..really like it very much...waiting for next round of cake from you hehehe...enjoy that nite truly :) frenship forever..muaks muaks

Popular Posts