Weekend fun!

We celebrated the Halloween weekend at the Everly Park City Hotel.  It was a birthday present from the hubby (thank you Honey!) with some help from someone.  Many thanks to that someone ;p!  One of the most fun part was of course, taking photos.

Our little model, Mr. X, had so much fun crawling all over the carpet in the hotel room..most of the time kept crawling towards his stroller's wheels.  I think I had picked him up about 5 times before he could reach the wheels, and finally I thought "ok this is getting a bit tiring already".  Let's try putting him on the big bed now...see if he would sit still next to his daddy watching HBO and have some men's talk.  Obviously..not!

Mischevious!

He has the remote now!  Uh-oh!

Afternoon Stroll



"Why can't I go into the water?"

There was a Triathlon going on that same day.  Hence, the colourful trail banners seen around.
 
Almost couldn't see Mr. X!!  He got drown by the greens.  LOL
 


 
Randoms

"Errr...can we go back to the room now?  I'm tired.."

"Wait a sec...hey what's that thing?  Hello?  Yea you...I am talking to you!  Hellooooo..."





Cool bikes



We look forward for a similar retreat in the future, God's willing.  I know I really needed this right now and so thankful for it as it came at the right time.  At least it helps me to distract my mind a little from all those crazy happenings around.  Have you ever felt alienated?  Oo no...that question can easily make this a much longer post!  Nope...not going to let that happen.  But I guess I will share about it with you later.  I hope I remember.


Comments

Jun Jun said…
wow..that very nice short escape indeed :)

Popular Posts