Get Up!

I gotta get up.  Gotta do something.  Gotta move on.  The rain has stopped and the clouds are slowly moving away.  I could feel the sunshine in my face this morning as I peeked out from the car's window this morning.

My perspective of life is a little different now.  There's a few things that I don't see of the same way anymore.  Not much...but a little different.  Does this happen to every one of us when we lost someone?  I don't know...maybe.  Each person to their own experience I guess.

"So...what is there for me tomorrow?", I asked my Father in my prayer.  There was no answer but I could feel His beautiful, warm, and loving smile.  "Can I take a peek? Hehe..", I asked again.  Still no answer...and this time no smile either.  Oopsss.  Okay I get.  It is all in His time.  But there is this comfort that I feel...so calming.  I've never felt that comfort before.  So tranquil and so peaceful.  I guess this is what happens when you start to fully rely and surrender your life to our Heavenly Father.  It's so amazing.

I think I'm going to see some rainbow soon.  You want to sit a while with me so we can watch the rainbow together? :)


Comments

Popular Posts