Confession

I have always loved this place.  I first knew about the place from a friend of my Mom.  They used to be colleagues before this Auntie (we call her Auntie Jijot) got married to this guy from this place and left Malaysia to settle with him there.  This Auntie would send letters to my Mom accompanied with photos of her and her family there, and almost all of them are of beautiful scenery photos.  I fell in love with this place instantly and I have always dreamt of going there one day.

Through time as I grew up, those dreams started to fade and kinda stopped completely.  Until recently.  Cutting the story short (leaving the dramatic bits behind), something happened in the office that suddenly sparked that long time love again for this place :).  Yes, that's me smiling from ears to ears.  Is this a sign or what?  Oo please say that it is.  Please please pwetty please :).  Well, at least I found this dream of mine again.

There is something so peaceful, so serene, and so tranquil about this place.  I cannot explain why but the more I see pictures of this place, the more I am drawn to it.  It just feels so.....me.  This is so surreal because I never would have thought that I would share with you about this because it is so personal to me.  But sometimes being too personal doesn't get you anywhere either..I suppose.  So am I ready to mention the name of this place?  Hmm...maybe not just yet.  I still want to keep that part to myself...as for now :)

Whispering my love, I lay down this dream on the foot of His cross...that one day sooner or later, He'll bless me with an opportunity to set my foot on this beautiful place.  Amen.

   


Comments

Duna said…
In Jesus Mighty Name we pray. Amen!

Popular Posts