Quiet Sunday

I love today. A nice Sunday where the afternoon was quiet. The sun stole a sneak through the windows and I could hear the palm leaves swaying and dancing to the rythme of the wind. It's hot today but it was still bearable. We've experienced hotter days than this.

I chose to laze around and didn't do much. Just giving myself some time to chill out before I go back to crafting again. It was a really crazy and challenging week last week. Evonne and I had 2 cards orders that were really challenging our ability to be creative. But when we finished them, it was a really rewarding feeling and we love the results. Check out our LLC blog so you can follow the details on what I'm talking about. Next there will be 2 more major projects coming up and all preps will happen tomorrow. I hope and by God's grace, we will be able to nail this one too.

Also, there is this one other thing that Evonne and I have to attend to and be done with once and for all because it has been dragging us down for far too long. So this is it. This is going to be the end or the beginning of something..something..something. Good or bad, it all will depend on what is going to happen on that day.

In the mean time, I hope you've enjoyed your Sunday too.

*song 'Forget You' by Cee-Loo Green on air*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts