December Daily 2011 (Day 1 - 4)

Yes, I have gone digital with my first ever December Daily project.  I needed it to be fast and easy for me to make considering I wouldn't have much time to do it hands on, because in my case for now (plus other commitments) hands on = delay.

But I am very happy with it because not only is it fun, but it gave me peace too.  There's always something soothing or peaceful about making digital scrapbook for me.  When Mom passed away last April, digital scrapbook was one of the things that gave me peace and helped to take away some of the pain.  Now I'm in an almost similar situation, and here I am, finding my peace with digital scrapbooking.  I'm glad this happen.

Wishing you a lovely weekend, and sharing my DD 2011 from Day 1 to Day 4.  God bless :).





Comments

Popular Posts