While Floating...

Some unique similarity that we have whenever we want to fly somewhere. Excitement lingers around, happiness, sadness, branded baggage, backpacks, oversized shades, scarf, shawls, iPhones and Androids, sandals, sneakers, and heels. They all vary yet oddly interesting.

I flew home last Saturday..to Kuching. We're having a thanksgiving dinner for 1st Anniversary of Mom's passing. I was excited to fly home yet so heavy-hearted to leave my 2 men behind. I managed to steal some time to meet with my 2 angels, Angie and Macdorna. Those few hours were precious and it helped to charge up my sanity level by 60%. Amazing what angels can do for us, you agree? Friday was packed with doing errands and buying stuff and groceries for the dinner. Energy level down to 50%. Saturday morning managed to grab some laksa for breakfast with Angie, the hub, and Daniel. Rushed home and started working around the house non-stop till 2:30am! Energy level 0%. By then I thought to myself if that is how it feels if you have dislocated limbs, because that's exactly how it felt then. My body ached all over. My stomach felt like it's cramped. Never felt this exhausted. But above all, everything went well. I got home sick on Sunday afternoon. But my heart lighted as soon as I saw my boys fetching me at the airport. Glad to be back with my family.

It's Monday today and I took the day off. Still so tired. Staying at home with the little one was a good choice. I hope I will be better by tomorrow.

How was your weekend?



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts