Currently Monday

Random shots of Xavier some fortnights ago.  I just love those big brown eyes.  Melts my heart every time :)



Time:  10:15am

Temperature:  22C 

Loving: the fine weather this morning :)

Thinking: of my grandma.  Will call her later.

Listening: to 'September' by Earth, Wind and Fire.

Running:  nowhere.

Enjoying:  my quiet morning...so far.  Hope there's no drama today in the office *eyes rolling*

Cutting: nothing.

Planning:  my afternoon schedules.

Celebrating:  Gawai Festival soon.  Which means I'm flying off soon too.  Hehe!

Clearing: work before I go for my long leave.

Driving:  today.

Buying:  a stroller for Xavier to use during our trip this weekend.  The present ones are hand me downs so they're very old and not even safe anymore.

Trying: to catch up on my Instagram #fmsphotoaday challenge.

Appreciating:  the hubby for his help around the house and cooking last night as I was not so well in the evening.

Looking:  forward to our KK trip.  Weehooooo!


Comments

Popular Posts