Right Now Challenge

I discovered this Right Now Challenge from One Happy Mama and found it to be a great idea to help me remember some of the happenings in my life that I consider important.  I have a growing 3+ year old who surprises me and his Dad almost everyday with his new vocabs or acts and I sure do want to remember those stuff.

So here's my very first take on it:-

*  Xavier is somewhere along 70-75% potty trained now.  He's still afraid of the toilet bowl though saying "It'sh too big, Mommy!".  He can do his small business on his own now but still needs help with the big one.

*  Xavier has a few favourite movies now.  Cars, Cars 2, Monster Inc., and this week he fell in love with Wallace and Gromit.  Last week he watched Monster Inc. over and over again...everyday!...until he remembers most parts in the movie!

*  Xavier loves school.  And I love the fact that he does :).

*  Xavier's new song this week is "Questhera..sthera...  Wha where will be..will be....Lalalalalala....questhera..sthera.....!"

*  Alvin has just finished his Macleran Racing Car assembles (width 1ft length 2ft) after months of cursing and swearing (of course not when Xavier is around).  I'm proud of that bloke.

*  Alvin's Mom is still in hospital after 2 blood transfusions.  Her blood count was found to be at an alarmingly low level last Friday so she has been at the hospital since then.  Now still under monitoring but we're hoping she'll be home soon.

There you go.  Hey that was pretty interesting actually.  Kinda like jotting in my diary sorta thing, you know...but in a freshly different way.  Cool!  You should try it.  Drop by at One Happy Mama for more details if you want to ;)

Toodles!


Comments

Popular Posts