Currently Monday



Time: 3:30pm

Temperature: 21C

Loving: the smell of my hand lotion (Crabtree & Evelyn) that I've just applied on.
  
Thinking: of how life can be so overwhelming sometimes.  How the world expects so much of you and can so easily turn away when you stumble and fall.  No one sees you bleed.  No one feels your pain.

Listening: to 'To Be Loved' by Ronan Keating.

Running: nowhere.  I am here ready to surrender yet again to The Man who died on the cross for me.

Enjoying: God's love and mercy as life brings in all the challenges each day.

Cutting: some Journal Cards tonight for my next Project Life work.  I need to catch up really bad!  I'm behind by almost 20 weeks!

Planning: on some crafty brainstorming with Evonne soon.

Celebrating: Life.

Clearing: some work at home.

Driving: to the mall later.

Buying: some ink cartridges and some card stocks.

Trying: to finish Project Life soonest.

Appreciating: friends who stood by you no matter what.

Looking: forward to being productive in my craft room or table this weekend.


Comments

Popular Posts