Project Life - Week 13 & Quote of The Day

Playing catch-up is not a fun thing to do but when you don't really have a choice, the best thing to focus on when you are doing it is to not let it overwhelm and stress you out.  Focus on the fun of doing it and the part where you can craft your heart out.  From there, the rest will flow quite easy.

So here's my Project Life Week 13...a little delayed ;)







Photos are blurry and I just didn't have the time to take out my DSLR to get good shots.  However, I am happy I got it done so now I can continue with the next week's work.

One thing I find when doing this catch up work, is that when you see all the pics and recalls back the memories.  It's a nice feeling.  And that's what pushes me to finish them up.  Focusing on the happy and wonderful memories :).

Here's wishing you a blessed day and I leave you with a quote of the day.  Cheers!





 

Comments

Popular Posts