Right Now Challenge

Here's my RNC for this week.

1)  Xavier caught stomach flu.  Oo dear...we have been in and out of the clinic this past 2 months.  It scares the heck out of me to know that he's been fed with a few types of medication.  How will that affect the body of a 4 year old?  Alvin and I have been praying hard for him :(.

2) Watched the Press Conference by the PM a couple days ago.  So heartbreaking.  I for one, will not mourn until the debris found is confirmed belonging to MH370...or bodies found.  It affects me a lot...it becomes more clearer to me that life is so fragile.  Macdorna texted me and Angie the next morning after the Press Conference with this, "In case you both forget, do know that I love you".  To some, this is interpreted as a lovely and sweet message.  But at that point of time, I was scared and panicked.  I quickly asked her what's wrong and why is she telling us this, when she already know that we love her dearly.  After she answered "We just don't know what the corner brings.  I just want to focus on what's dear and important", then only I was relieved.  Why did I have that fear?  Why did I interpret it so differently?  Then it came back to me.  The fact that when you have lost a few very important people in your life, it traumatizes you.  You start to interpret what people say differently...and at most times, sadly,...negatively.  But God is a great God.  I believe that things happen for a reason.  And if we increase our faith in Him a little more everyday, we will gain the wisdom to understand His plans.  So if your loved ones tells you that they love you, it is not a bad thing.  It's just them telling you how much you mean to them in their lives.  Except....if it is a 4 year old with a motive of having that Hershey kisses or chocolate ice-cream in the fridge, which he has already had a fair amount of just about half an hour ago.  Don't trust that sparkly big eyes with the cutest smile!  It's a trap!

3)  Monica, a close friend, flew to KL again for the her Medical Check Up and Review.  May the Lord give her strength, courage, and the wisdom to go through this sickness.

4)  Month-end craze this week.  I am at my wits sometimes, juggling work and family and LLC.  I need to go for a spa....

5)  SPM result came out.  Brenda, one of my nieces, got 5 credits and is now in the middle of deciding between colleges/universities.  I hope she makes the right decision :).

6)  Evonne and I are still working on how to improve our "box" store more.  For a small rented "box", it is actually quite challenging.

7)  No motivation at all at work.

8)  The haze is still around.  This must have brought many sickness around here.  Urgh!  Can't stand the burning smell!  And having to come home everyday seeing all the ashes on the front porch is just so irritating :(.


Comments

Popular Posts