Currently Monday

Xavier (4 year old here).  One of his weird poses.



Time: 3:45pm

Temperature: 32C (freakin hot!)

Loving: this gift of crafting that God has blessed me with :)
  
Thinking: of what to do this weekend with my boys already!

Listening: to 'A Little More Like Thee' by Mindy Gledhill

Running: out of one of my ink cartridges very soon.

Enjoying: the F1 result over the weekend.  1st Place for Hamilton!  Yippieeee!!

Cutting: down a lot on late night snacks

Planning: for someone's birthday this month ;)

Celebrating: My sister in law, Marilyn, celebrated her birthday yesterday.  We had a nice seafood dinner on Saturday night and thereafter, cake cutting at my in-laws place.

Clearing: nothing.

Driving: by myself today and tomorrow.  Alvin's outstation.

Buying: some groceries later on.

Trying: out altering an acrylic frame as a stand for a post-it note.  Will post about it soon ;)

Appreciating: considerate neighbors.  I feel blessed to have them :)

Looking: up...we have not seen clear blue sky for so long because of the haze :(




Comments

Popular Posts