FMS Photo A Day

Did I ever tell you about FMS Photo A Day?  Some of you may have seen me posting pictures in my FB or IG with this title or hashtag.

FMS stands for FatMumSlim, who is actually the brain of this Photo A Day fun challenge.  Basically, she would post a list of challenges for daily photo taking.  Well, you can see it as a challenge for yourself, or you can see it as a very fun thing to do everyday.  I call it a fun challenge because it challenges me and it's  also fun at the same time :).  FMS, or Chantelle is her name, used to put up the list by monthly basis.  But recently, she has tweaked it a little to suit our taste and mostly convenience, to a weekly thing.  Either way, I'm fine and happy with it.  And I love the fact that she would add some photography lessons in her blog to help us with our challenges or photo taking.  Don't feel obligated or stress yourself out of your wits if you cannot meet the day's challenge.  There is no rules whatsoever for this, which adds to all the fun.

Anyway...if you're still blurry about what I'm talking about, head on to her blog here and get more details on it, and see what the fuzz is all about and how much fun it could be.

So...I'll leave you with this week's Challenge to start off with.  Yeay!!  I'm so excited for you.  Teehehehe!!  Give it a try and have a blast :D



Comments

Popular Posts