I'm still here...

Feels awkward and unfamiliar the first time I opened this page.  It's been quite a while.  My last post dated March 31st of last year.  A lot happened in the moments between, you'd have to sit with me probably for a couple of days if I were to share all of it with you...but I don't think you'd be interested in some sob stories and painful struggles.  Yes...those are what happened that causes this silent.  I allowed myself to be overwhelmed by it that it took almost all my passion to write and even create in my craft room.  It was that bad.

I cannot say that things are getting better now...but personally, I got better in going through it all.  I took a different perspective, and got my way around it with gratefulness and thanksgiving.  And it has made me a newer, stronger person.  There's no fixed manual for this things but I tell you what...being in control of the circumstances, instead of letting it control you, is how best you can manage and get through.  

So, I will continue to blog and write and share as much as possible.  If you are still willing to stay and tag along with me in this journey of mine....I'm still here.





Comments

Popular Posts