Project Life 2015 - Main Page

Yes, I just got my PL 2015 Main Page done...and it's already mid of June.  But better late than never.  I just didn't have the time to do it earlier in the year but now I have some time to spare for it so it's the best time to start off.

I got some of my photos ready for the weeks of January and February...soon just need to get my rear end to sit and get them all arranged and done with :).

So here's my Main Page.  Inserted 3 4" X 6" photos and 2 2" X 3" photos, followed by 1 Filler Card and 1 Journaling Card.  I filled my top left pocket with 1 Journaling Card and topped it with an Overlay.  The 2015 wooden numbers, the 'best buddies' and 'smile' die cuts were adhered or glued outside of the pockets instead of inside.  I also added 4 pcs of white pearl embellish on the Filler Card.

 
 
 










So there you go.  Will be sharing my Week 1 pretty soon.  

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts