Right Now Challenge

Wow...it's been quite a while since the last time I did this.  I even vaguely remember how I did it that I had to view back the last few posts.  Ha!

So here goes:-

1)  I have left my job of 9 years and it's been 2 weeks now that I am free from the corporate world.  But ended up pretty busy at home.  Rearranging, cleaning, and reorganizing my Craft Room which is now also is my Office.  Fun but no fun is the exact word to describe what I have been going through for the past 2 weeks.  But doing my Craft business full time is definitely fun :D

2)  Pursuing something new for the box shop that we (Evonne and I) have, and waiting anxiously for the Sales Report by the end of this month. Hope it will all go well :).

3)  Xavier is watching Chuggington now, every single day and night!  In fact I can hear him talking a little British every now and then recently.  

4)  His school has started practicing for their Year End School Concert.  Now I would catch him doing his dance practice once in a while...especially on weekends.

5)  Done the Front Page of my Project Life 2015 last Tuesday.  Yes...the Front Page.  Got some photos ready for the weeks of January already.  Then I realized I ran out of ink cartridges.  Urgh!  What a fun killer!  So yea...getting those inks like pronto before I can start off with my PL.

That's about it for this week now.  Till next week...live the good life ;)


Comments

Popular Posts