Let's Try This Again - Project Life: Week 1

There was so many to juggle, I couldn't cope.  Trying to create a life that I wanted was nowhere easy.  I'm not there yet but I'm on the way.  If you have been waiting and clicking on this lousy, rusty blog with the hope of finding a new post by me...I am so sorry.  

I am here now and I have decided to give this another try because I love this space of mine...and it holds a special place in my heart.  It's personal to me.  And I pray that this will continue to be my sanctuary...a place where I share what I create, store my life's memories, and about my journey onto chasing my dreams.

Jumping right on to it, I'm sharing my Project Life's Week 1 here.  It's one of my main goals for 2018 that is to start my Project Life Album 2018 and to make sure that I finish it by the end of the year.  So here goes...

This is the Front Page of my Project Life.  I chose pictures of us from some of the main events that happened last year.

A lot of new stuff going on in this first week.  New school class, tried new menu from Yu Lee Cafe, first week in my LLC's Planner, etc.  I used journal cards from Citrus Twist Kits, while the embellishments are a mixture of CTK's and others.  I aim to have it simple as often as possible so as not to stress myself with whatever expectations I have, and so that I can finish it fast while still having that momentum.




That's my Week 1.  On to the next.







Comments

Popular Posts