Project Life - Week 3



My Week 3 was rather busy.  Trying to come up with new things for the Shopee shop and the business itself, some cakes and coffee won't be so heavy, won't it?  Haha!  Xavier on the other hand, had some fun digging dinosaur's bones.  Well not literally.  It's an educational Xmas present from last Dec.  Quite messy of course but he loves it!


The theme colour for this week's journal cards are a combo of blue, pink and green.  And I did some repetitive stamping on one of the 3 X 4 journal cards using a clear stamp that says Take Care, with 3 matching ink stamps.  I'm not so happy with the ink...obviously I have to get myself some pigment inks, but I'm happy with the overall outcome anyway.



I revamped one of our 2017's Planner and it was a success.  Ripped off some of the pages (yes, I did!), pasted patterned papers on all the monthly quotes pages, and it's all done.  I will definitely be revamping some more.

And that's a wrap for this week!


Comments

Popular Posts