Project Life - Week 4


This week was difficult and very sad for us.  Grandma left to be with the Lord.  As much as we wanted her to stay, but she was suffering while battling her illness, and we knew it was her time to go.  She was a strong lady, very determined, and a little stubborn.  But she was loved by all.  Despite her serious looks, she's actually one of the funniest people I've got to know.  She's also  very talented in weaving our traditional Pua Kumbu, as well as rattan mats.  In fact, she was once chosen to show case her talent in an Asian Crafting Convention a few years ago in KL, and a few other places.  I do wish that I have her talent, I did try but it didn't really work for me.  So with this Project Life and scrapbooking/crafting, I hope that I could carry on a little bit of her legacy in my work.


I'm grateful and thankful for those who have come from near and far to give their last respect, and at the same time help to lift us up in strength and courage.  God bless their hearts for that.


That old photo of us is among a few and it's my favourite of all.  We were all ready to go out for a family dinner that evening if I recall it correctly.  I always loved it when she comes and visit us.  Always love her old stories.  Always love her wits and her funny dramas.

I love you Inik.  I know you are happy and at peace with the Lord now.  Send my love to Mommy...:'(.  Don't forget to watch over us from up there...

Comments

Popular Posts