Project Life: Week 5

Week 5 was still a difficult week for me particularly.  I tried to focus on spending more time with my boys to help ease the pain.  It did help gain my emotional strength and I am so grateful for these two.

When I decided to make a TN for my grandma's wake and funeral, I didn't expect it to be emotionally difficult.  I thought it would help me to heal but it didn't really do that.  But determined to finish it which I did, I am thankful that I thought of and decided to do it.  It will help me to remember her and our last days with her although no longer physically but in spirit.  It's my last gift for her.

Anyway, I used patterned papers from a paper pad I bought from a local store.  The designs or motives are actually fruity but because of the paper colors, you won't be able to really see them until you get a closer look.  The patterned papers are double sided.  The other sides are more colorful but I chose this sides as the colors matches most of the photos for this week.  I used stamps from a few different brands, and some cut apart note boxes from several different brands too.  The chipboard alphas are from a very old American Craft alpha set, and I made the tags for the Title Card from the same patterned papers, created 3 different sizes of them for dimension and balance purposes.  Pasted another cut apart note box and stamped the week's dates, and the page was all done. 

Comments

Popular Posts