Condolences

Our deepest sympathy to one of our youth, brother Malcom Henry, for the passing on of his beloved grandfather last night. I don't know how old he is. May God bless him and his family with peace and comfort in mind and heart during this difficult time.

Email has gone out from the AYC to have a group visit to his late grandfather's house for the funeral tonight. I will not be able to come and join them due to my condition but my heart goes to Malcom as he is very dear to us.

In the office, our HR representative, Ivy Lau, also has lost her mother last weekend. I do not know the main reason for it but I heard it was due to stroke. She was 84 years old. We have collected some donations for her yesterday.

May both Malcom's grandfather and Ivy's mother rest in peace.

Comments

Popular Posts