Week 16

Yup..I'm in my 16th week or 4th month now. I cannot really describe to you my experience being pregnant for the first time; there's a lot to learn, to feel, to experience, to understand. But I can tell you one thing for sure, it is a wonderful experience indeed :p. I haven't had those 'kicking moments' yet but I was told that I should be able to feel them in my 2nd trimester..which is somewhere..now..haha.

Anyway, for LLC (Live-Love-Craft), Evonne and I started our first Weekly Challenge today with the theme Think Green! We made our green cards which we have uploaded in the blog...you can see mine below but you can also check it out from LLC itself ;p. I can't help but to use other colours as well but I try to use more green..hehe. It's exciting and inspiring to find that there's lots of people who supports you in what you love most to do. May they be blessed for that.


Comments

Popular Posts