He knows...


God really knows our hearts desire!  I was meaning to buy some bibs for baby X in early April, but before I went to buy them, I received this package from Kuching!  It was a gift from my dear friends, Angeline and Macdorna.  Inside it were 5 bibs and some toiletries for baby X, and a packet of Kopi Tenom for the mother.  Yippieeeee!  Hehe!  Not forgetting the cute card that came with it.  I'm so touched by the simple yet very special gifts.  Thank you ladies!  I {heart} you both always.  And most of all, thank you Lord for these special friends (Angie, Duna, & Aby)...they're some of the strong pillars in my life's journey.

Btw, much earlier on somewhere in February, Ivy and Richard sent some gifts as well from the US.  I'll put up the photos this weekend.  It was so thoughtful of them as well.  Love you guys infinitely!


The gifts...

Isn't that the cutest thing..? Hehe.

My drug...

Very nice smell...hehe.

Cuuuuutteeeeeeee!!

Comments

Popular Posts